Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the Livia’s promotion available on the Zoella Instagram. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
Who may enter
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 12 or over, except for any employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, their families or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this Promotion.
- If you are under 18 years old you must have the permission of your parent or guardian, who must have read and agreed to these terms on your behalf. Proof of consent and contact details for your parent or guardian may be required.
How to enter
- To take part in this Promotion, you will need to follow both @Zoella and @Livias on Instagram and comment on the competition post on Instagram tagging a friend you would share your prize with.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entries that have been generated by an automatic means will also be void.
- The Promotion commences at 4pm on 27th October 2021 and closes at midnight (UK time) on 3rd November 2021. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
- One winner will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by direct message within 4 working days of the draw.
The prize is; A box of Livia’s best sellers delivered every 2 weeks in a total of 192 single treats for the year.
- Entrants under the age of 18 will need to obtain their parent or guardian’s consent before accepting the Prize. Proof of consent and contact details of your parent or guardian may be required.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize (or any part of the Prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If any winner is not able to accept the Prize for any reason, cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw date, or fails to provide any required proof of age or consent, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- For the names of the Prize winner(s), please email [email protected] within 30 days of the Promotion Period and state the name and date of the Promotion.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 17 and 18 will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs (16, 17, 18) include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and/or
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that the social media platform on which this Promotion is hosted bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the social media platform from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to the social media platform.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
English Law applies
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.