Advertising & Partnerships Manager – A to Z
We are looking for a full-time advertising and partnerships manager to report into the Managing Director. Your primary responsibilities will include generating and responding to all commercial opportunities across the Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes portfolios.
Hours: 37.5 a week
Location: Brighton – minimum of 3 days a week in the office
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Diversity: We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, skin colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please do make us aware and we will do our best to accommodate where possible.
- Manage, develop and maintain all brand, media and agency relationships with key advertising decision makers to ensure we remain front of mind for all partnerships and planning.
- Proactively generate commercial leads and opportunities.
- Maximising advertising revenue by creating and selling bespoke multi-platform packages.
- Responding to incoming briefs in a timely and professional manner.
- Work with the creative, editorial and marketing teams to provide an end-to-end experience for our clients, creating innovative campaigns that effectively fulfil the client’s objectives.
- Creating detailed post campaign reporting, ensuring complete client satisfaction.
- Assisting the Managing Director across a variety of commercial projects such as long term brand partnerships, licencing and future in house brand development.
- Forecast and set quarterly business advertising revenue targets.
- 3-4 years 3-4 years Influencer Marketing / Digital sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced media environment.
- Proven ability to effectively sell multi-platform packages across digital content partnerships, display and social.
- Ability to work across multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Extensive contacts across a broad spectrum of categories.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present credibly and effectively.
- Experience using Google Analytics and Ad manager.
- Contract knowledge useful.
The person we’re looking for is:
- An entrepreneurial self-starter
- Commercial and strategic
- A keen multitasker whilst having excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well independently
- Proactive and organised
- Able to meet deadlines
- Passionate for all things digital and social media
- Someone who loves working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] Please ensure you fulfil all requirements before applying. Applications may be submitted until the 28th February 2022 after which point successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.