ZOE SUGG LTD
THE JOB SUMMARY:
We are looking for a self-motivated, forward-thinking individual with a flair and proven passion for all things creative, digital and social media. You’ll be working closely with lots of members of the team and we think this role is perfect for someone looking to get a lot of experience in digital content creation. The role is based in Brighton 5 days a week and cannot be worked remotely.
Hours: Full Time
Location: Central Brighton
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Start Date: Immediate
- Sourcing and generating product and affiliate links.
- Community management
- Support in coordinating and producing team Zoella content
- Assisting in photoshoots and sourcing props
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Scheduling content for social media and the website
- Information and image sourcing
- Support in coordinating product call-ins and samples
- Idea generation
- Demonstrates creativity and proven immersion in social media.
- Displays knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.).
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Practices superior time management.
- Minimum of 1 years experience preferred.
- Experience using all Microsoft packages including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Experience using Adobe suite preferred
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to work with a wide range of people and be a team player.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Someone who loves working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Imaginative and curious.
- Proactive and highly organised.
- Going the extra mile, always.
- Confident to work by yourself as well as with a team.
- Happy to travel or stay overnight if needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete the below task and send alongside a CV and cover letter to [email protected] by Friday 8th November.
Only serious applications will be considered, and due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
CVs will be held in accordance with GDPR.
Create a plan for a week’s worth of content to sit on the Zoella Instagram account that follows the format we currently have. We want this to be an opportunity for you to demonstrate your abilities and to use your full creative imagination. Feel free to use any programs you would like to complete the task but please submit as a PDF.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
• Time of year your content would be posted
• Imagery and photoshoots
• Caption Copy
• Blog posts that would sit alongside your content