We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking photographer/creative producer to join our growing team. Your primary responsibilities will include creating stunning, high quality content for the Zoella website and social media platforms (including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest). The role is based in Brighton 5 days a week and cannot be worked remotely.
Hours: Full Time
Location: Central Brighton – cannot be completed remotely
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Start Date: Immediate
- Photography for the website (Including food, lifestyle, beauty, interiors and portrait).
- Owning the whole photography process including sourcing locations for shoots.
- Styling and setting up shots within Photoshoots
- Coming up with new imaginative ideas and concepts for photography and video.
- Editing images with recognisable and consistent style for both the website and social channels.
- Working closely with the Content Manager for scheduling content and working on brand campaigns as well as content planning.
- Ideation for the whole Zoella site, Filmm App and Template App.
- Strong skills in Adobe packages.
- A confident understanding of a wide range of social platforms.
- Skilled in Photography
- Skilled in filming and video editing.
- Experience with lifestyle/food photography preferred.
- Ability to deliver work on time and have strong ambition and work ethic.
- Right to work within the UK.
- Keen awareness of current digital design trends.
- Being able to exercise creative flair as well as working to a brief.
The person we’re looking for:
- Calm under pressure with the ability to work to a deadline.
- Self Motivated.
- Ability to work independently but also within a team.
- Ability to multi-task and have good attention to detail.
- Happy to travel for shoots and stay overnight if needed.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Imaginative and curious.
- Pro-active and organised.
- Going the extra mile, always.
- Someone who loves working in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment.
How to apply:
Please email your CV & Your Portfolio to [email protected] by 7th February 2020.
Only serious applications will be considered, and due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
CVs will be held in accordance with GDPR.