Party Season Manicures to See You Through Christmas & NYE
Whether you’re looking for something subtle, a twist on your routine French tips or you’re team more, more, more, we can guarantee there’s a set that will spread a smile of joy right here.
Category is: Tinseltown.
If the manicure doesn’t shine brighter than a disco ball or out-red Rudolph’s nose, then quite frankly we don’t want it.
‘Tis the season of sparkle, which means you’re *officially* socially obliged to switch up your signature nude manicure for something fancy pants and festive, or run the risk of heading into 2023 with manicure regret. And we wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
Whether you’re looking for something subtle, a twist on your routine French tips or you’re team more, more, more, we can guarantee there’s a set that will spread a smile of joy right here. Get ready to scroll ‘n’ save for your party season nail appointment.
In nail techs across the country, we trust…
1. Shocked and appalled that there’s still no candy cane emoji tbf.
2. When your love language is: drama
3. Proposal ready, even if the S.O isn’t. Sorry ‘bout it.
4. A subtle and sparkly set to serve you all the way till (dry) Jan.
5. Poinsettia chic but make it monochrome.
6. Glitter marble and French ombre – gang’s all here.
7. Another @overglowedit triumph! All we want for Christmas is nail beds like Melanie’s.
8. *Sends to nail tech immediately*
9. The perfect glitter mani does not exis…
10. Subtle and starry for the festive manicure introverts among us.
11. It’s giving Grinch and we’re high-key obsessed.
12. Hailey Bieber approved.
13. That party popper top coat though – chef’s kiss.
14. Alexa play Christmas Tree Farm.
15. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
16. A set Santa himself would snap your hand off for.
17. Mixed metals to match your NYE ‘fit.
18. You are the gift.
19. Shine bright like a diamond.
20. A touch of festive foliage. Cute!
21. Mariah mode: activated.
22. Cuticles brighter than 2023 please.
23. Inspired by one of Buddy the Elf’s main food groups, naturally.