First, there was the spread, now a no-bake Biscoff tiffin exists. What a time to be alive!
It’s a hassle-free dessert perfect for presenting to guests at a pot luck or tucking into during a juicy episode of Love Island – and yes you would be correct in thinking, it’s our type on paper.
Vegan or not, this melt in the mouth tiffin is the stuff of foodie dreams with a particularly impressive track record of pleasing the crowd. One of us lost a bra just by looking at it.
Taste it and your life will be forever better!
- Mix together icing sugar and crushed biscuits
- Mix the butter and Biscoff Spread
- Pour the butter Biscoff mixture into the dry ingredients
- Squash mixture into a lined and greased baking tin and chill for 30 minutes
- Melt the milk and dark choc over a bowl of boiling water
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the set Biscoff base.
- Whilst still melted, add extra toppings: melted white chocolate, melted Biscoff spread and swirl together using a cocktail stick or fork to create a marble effect.
- Place halved Biscoff biscuits into the melted chocolate topping and crumble smaller pieces on too for extra crunch!
- Put into the fridge to set – at least 1 hour, but the longer the better