We fight the urge to buy another snuggly throw and fail because we’re only human.
One of the reasons we love this season so much is because of the sense of calm and cosiness it imbues. Everything gets softer, we light candles that smell good enough to eat, we fight the urge to buy another snuggly throw and fail because we’re only human.
Sprucing up our homes ready for Autumn is a ritual we have come to embrace wholeheartedly, whether that means incorporating a richer colour palette with amber hues and earthy brown tones, gold accents or adding texture and warmth with a rug and other soft furnishings.
Let the season of hygge commence!
You don’t need to totally reinvent your home to make it feel fresh. Subtle changes such as the introduction of new colours can make all the difference to the mood of your living space.
Discover the homeware we’re updating our humble abodes with this Autumn and let the season of hygge commence!
- Anthropologie: Marilyn Velvet Table Lamp*
- Oliver Bonas: Tasseled Gold Dressing Table Mirror*
- Marks & Spencer: Etta Bedding Set*
- H&M: Pattern Cushion*
- Anthropologie: Beaded Velvet Peacock Cushion*
- Oliver Bonas: Zoloto China Teacups Set*
- H&M: Striped Duvet Cover*
- H&M: Candlestick with Hoop*
- Anthropologie: Sand Hourglass Timer*
- H&M: Large Glass Vase in Green*
Shop The Post
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information and to read our disclosure policy, please click here.